Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation
Services (DRS) expands opportunities for employment, independent
life and economic self-sufficiency by helping Oklahomans with
disabilities bridge barriers to success in the workplace, school and
To connect to the DRS office in your area call 800.487.4042.
- Oklahoma Commission for Rehabilitation Services
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR): Employment services for people with any disability, except blindness.
- Division of Visual Services (DVS): Employment and independent living services for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Disability Determination Division: Determines medical eligibility for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Oklahoma School for the Deaf: Educational programs for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Oklahoma School for the Blind: Educational programs for children who are blind or visually impaired.
- OK Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped: Free services to Oklahomans who are blind or visually impaired and those with learning disabilities or physical limitations that make it difficult to use standard print.