Do you currently live in Motherwell and believe that your problem with substances is getting out of hand? Do you believe you could be experiencing addiction and want to seek professional help before it goes further?
Addiction can be difficult for anyone and makes life feel unbearable. It can cause deep pain not just for the individual, but also for their family and friends.
If you are serious about beginning your recovery journey, the good news is that there are lots of options for addiction treatment within the Motherwell area. At OK Rehab, we advise clients to consider residential treatment.
Accessing professional care can make things a lot easier, meaning you don’t have to go through any of this alone.
What is addiction rehab?
When your body depends on substances, it can be incredibly difficult to stop consuming. If you have tried to recover in the past, you may have found the withdrawal symptoms unpleasant and therefore consumed substances further.
Rehab can give you the best chance of staying sober for the long term. By choosing rehab through our services, we can ensure you gain access to the most suitable facility in Motherwell.
Staff at your chosen clinic will take the best care of you, helping you through this challenging time.
Within the Motherwell area, many rehab clinics can help you to overcome your addiction.
Below are some of the great benefits you can experience by reaching out to our team today and accessing rehab:
- Rehab can help to treat a variety of addictions from cannabis to cocaine. It can also help you combat behavioural addictions such as co-dependency.
- Rehab offers treatments to suit your lifestyle and commitments, whether it be inpatient or outpatient care you opt for.
- All rehab clinics have their own treatment programmes that they will tailor to meet your requirements.
- All treatment programmes are evidence-based meaning they have proved successful to many clients in the past.
How do I know if I am ready for rehab?
Choosing to go sober can improve your life in a variety of ways. Not only will you find that your physical and mental health improve but also the social aspects of your life such as your career and relationships with friends and family.
Have you faced financial trouble or challenges in the workplace due to your consumption of drugs or alcohol? If so, choosing to go to rehab can help you get back on track.
You may currently feel that rehab wouldn’t be much use to you but why not give us a call to find out more about the benefits it can provide?
With addiction, denial is a big step to overcome. You may currently believe that your substance addiction isn’t as severe as you think, or you may be unable to see to effects it has had on your body and mind.
Many other factors that stop people from seeking treatment include:
- Stigma and fear of judgement from others
- Fear of being vulnerable
- Worry about the cost of treatment
- Fear of losing your job or placing your career in jeopardy
Denial gives many people facing addiction a false sense of security since they believe they have everything under control. The first step on the road to recovery is to acknowledge your problem.
From here, you can begin to experience the benefits of addiction treatment and work towards achieving recovery milestones.
If you are also concerned about reaching out for help due to the above-mentioned list, our team will work with you to make sure you can access rehab that suits your budget and any other requirements you need.
When should I consider rehab in Motherwell?
You should consider entering a rehab facility when you begin to suspect that your drug or alcohol usage is out of control.
If you delay seeking treatment, you could be placing your mental and physical health in extreme peril. If you believe that your consumption of substances is getting in the way of your quality of life, we urge you to reach out.
We have compiled a list of the signs and symptoms to watch out for, whether this is in yourself or a loved one:
- Your addiction has come between you and your family or friends. This means that instead of enjoying family activities you would prefer to take drugs or sit in a bar.
- Your job is being threatened due to your inability to perform well or complete tasks that are expected of you.
- Your finances are running low as you spend whatever money you have on buying drugs or alcohol. You may be in debt or you may owe money to friends.
- You have taken part in criminal or illegal activity to get hold of drugs or alcohol.
- Your social life no longer exists as you find those around you have started to ignore you.
Seeking addiction treatment as soon as you can means that you are putting yourself first before things worsen. It ultimately means that life will be a lot easier for you if you act now instead of later.
Your risk of relapsing is also significantly lower if you attend rehab earlier on before your addiction gets a chance to spiral.
Call our team today
If you have been struggling with an addiction for a long time and are ready to speak out, contact our team on 0800 326 5559.
We offer inclusive and accessible treatment for all clients, no matter their current circumstances. If you are wanting to change your situation and take back control of your life, our team are here to help.
Deciding to overcome addiction is a difficult but brave step. You don’t have to go through any of this process alone and our team are willing to help every step of the way.