With its many impacts on physical and mental health, addiction to drugs, alcohol or even certain behaviours can feel unbearable.
As the years pass, the severity of your addiction may have increased, with addiction becoming your whole life.
Such difficulties mean that recovery from addiction is complex and challenging, but it is never impossible.
Regardless of how chronic your addiction may be, finding the best addiction treatment for your unique needs can help you to achieve lifelong sobriety.
If your end goal is to achieve sobriety and long-term recovery, completing a rehab programme is your best bet.
Rehab programmes significantly contribute to long-term rehabilitation because they offer a practical and positive start to addiction recovery.
Finding the right addiction treatment centre can seem daunting.
However, our experienced and highly skilled team of rehab referral specialists at OK Rehab will support you through the difficult early stages of addiction and co-occurring mental health recovery.
Get the help you need from a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe by calling us today on 0800 326 5559
Make It Easy to Find a Rehab Centre in Broxtowe
To ensure you get the best chance of recovery success from a rehab centre in Broxtowe or nearby in Nottinghamshire, you should always look for a centre that provides a well-rounded set of skills and services.
These include premium and up-to-date addiction treatments, professional support, specialist drug and alcohol recovery programmes and any other leading therapies.
So, don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Any good centre should put you through an assessment programme that lets them get to know you as a person.
These assessments are vital in learning about what kind of addiction you’re living with, your essential requirements and your addiction recovery goals.
We do all this and more at OK Rehab, using these key details to make the proper recommendations for rehab programmes that will give you a real opportunity to succeed.
OK Rehab allows you to avoid the long waiting lists and all-consuming process of finding a rehab centre on your own through our referral and support services.
With our help, it’s easy to find a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe that offer personalised treatments best suited to you.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to get help – access a first-rate drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe by calling our team on 0800 326 5559
Why Should I Visit a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Broxtowe?
No-ones saying that following a rehabilitation programme is easy; it can be extremely challenging.
But no matter how trying rehab treatment is, continuing to live in your drug and alcohol-addictive state will likely result in severe physical and mental consequences.
Rehabilitation always aims to treat and stop these negative impacts in their tracks.
Trying to get away from the negative impacts of addiction on your own can feel impossible.
However, striving for recovery alone at home or through an ineffective addiction recovery programme is often wholly inadequate.
Usually, people become disheartened when this method fails, assuming they cannot beat their addiction.
That is not true.
Reducing the risks that prolonged drug and alcohol substances can pose is possible through psychological intervention and a controlled detox.
Signing up for a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe can ensure you avoid such disappointment and hopelessness, making recovery easier and a real prospect.
Experience all the benefits of a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe by giving us a call on 0800 326 5559
What Do Rehab Centres Provide That You Don’t Get at Home?
Don’t just take our word for it; there are many reasons why visiting a rehab centre and completing addiction treatment can be vital to your recovery.
- Withdrawal is not only uncomfortable, but it can also be downright dangerous without proper medical care and supervision. That’s why ensuring your health and safety is essential when going through addiction treatments. Medical staff can monitor your health and withdrawal symptoms closely as you go through the withdrawal process, ensuring you’re never in any danger.
- Having access to a complete and varied range of addiction treatments ensures the best chance of a successful recovery. We will always refer you to our rehab facilities with leading addiction treatments.
- Because everyone is different, an effective rehab will create a treatment programme suited to your individual needs. A unique, tailor-made approach to rehab has substantially higher recovery rates.
Not only does the above show you why signing up for a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe is beneficial, but it’s just the start.
As an inpatient at an addiction treatment centre, you’ll also benefit from addiction education, mental health support, counselling and therapy services, all in a proper recovery-driven environment.
Find the best help possible at a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe – call our team on 0800 326 5559
Treatments We Can Offer Through OK Rehab
The treatment you need depends on the type of addiction you suffer from, your circumstances and any co-occurring health conditions.
Understanding the importance of tailoring your treatment plan means our treatment programmes are always offered through a personalised approach.
However, some of the leading treatments for addiction are generally helpful for most people and set you up correctly for the first stage of recovery.
Some of the most widely used treatments for the promotion of physical and psychological recovery include:
- Withdrawal Through Detox: For many substances, before you can begin any therapeutic addiction treatments, you must go through a physical detoxification process. This process is essential to cleanse and prepare the body for recovery from drugs and alcohol. Although withdrawal symptoms can be challenging, going through a detox programme is often the crucial first step in your recovery journey.
- Dual Diagnosis and Treatment: Commonly, many suffering from an addiction will often suffer from a co-occurring mental health condition, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, schizophrenia and many others. At rehab, you will receive treatment for both conditions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): Talking therapy in the form of psychological support is one of the best treatments you’ll receive at rehab. CBT is one of the most effective methods as it can help you change the way your brain thinks and reacts to substance abuse triggers, allowing you to respond more positively. Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) is an adapted form of CBT that is more effective for those who suffer from overwhelming emotions
- Exposure Therapy: People suffering from alcohol, substances and behavioural addictions like gambling often face emotional and social triggers. Exposure therapy helps allow for a more positive way to view and respond to these triggers.
- Support Groups: Owning up to your responsibilities and past mistakes is essential for long-term recovery. Support groups are great at helping you accept and understand these facts while also giving you the support and understanding of others who know what you’re going through.
- Family Therapy: No matter the potential damage to your relationships, you are likely to find that families are usually highly supportive through rehab and post-rehab. In addition, family therapy can help your family understand and come to terms with your addiction struggles, making your relationships stronger.
- Relapse Prevention Planning: Rehab is just the starting point. Although it’s incredibly effective, it can be useless if you don’t have the support and skills needed to stay sober post-rehab. To ensure the best chance of life-long recovery, any good centre will ensure that a relapse prevention plan is in place before you leave.
To benefit your physical and psychological recovery, your plan will be personalised for the best outcome.
Only a complete addiction treatment plan and aftercare services like those available at OK Rehab will ensure the best chance of life-long recovery.
Experience these excellent treatments for yourself at a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe by giving our team a call today on 0800 326 5559
Get Help Today
Immediate support is available for those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction and is eager to get their lives back on track.
At OK Rehab, we can access the best drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe through our accessible referral services.
Starting your recovery journey today is entirely possible with a bit of determination to recover and a few key actions.
Finding a drug and alcohol rehab in Broxtowe is all the easier when you use our referral services, ensuring that you end up in a clinic that is capable of meeting your specific needs.
Using our referral services means you have the best chance of achieving effective results through rehab.
Commit yourself today to a structured rehab programme in Broxtowe to stop the impact of addiction on your life.
Start your addiction recovery journey by calling our friendly and understanding team for a free initial assessment on 0800 326 5559.