Not only does it severely impact the life of the individual who is suffering, but also the lives of friends and family. Failing to realise your dependency on substances can cause detrimental effects on your health and even death.
Therefore, at OK Rehab, we urge you to accept the professional support that is available to you. Rehab can be a lifeline, helping to treat your addiction.
If you have had enough and want to stop your life revolving around drugs and alcohol, call us today on 0800 326 5559. All we ask is that you are ready to begin recovery. Without this, all efforts to motivate recovery will be tiresome and unsuccessful for you.
Addiction treatment can also be extended to friends and family, allowing them to process their feelings healthily and in a welcoming environment.
What are the benefits of going to rehab?
Many people like to believe that they can manage their addiction alone. This means that they can save money by not spending it on rehab and can minimise the number of people involved in the recovery process.
Whilst this sounds like a good idea, it very rarely is. Those struggling with addiction should not attempt to recover alone as they don’t have the right toolkit and professional resources to do so.
Here are some of the best reasons to choose rehab:
- If you are serious about ending your addiction, why not do so in a facility dedicated to ensuring your success?
- Have you tried to end your addiction before but were unsuccessful? Trying a different, and more evidence-based route, could be the answer to long-term sobriety.
- Rehab can help you stay sober for the long-term due to the resources and tools on offer.
- Going to rehab can make sure that during the detoxification programme, your withdrawal symptoms are managed by professional medical staff.
- Rehab can help guide you in the right direction to make support groups with local peers who are also in recovery. This will minimise your risk of relapsing.
There are many benefits to choosing rehab in Ramsgate, why not speak to our team today to find out more?
What is rehab in Ramsgate like?
We understand that for many, rehab is a new concept meaning you may be unfamiliar with the process. Unfortunately, there are misconceptions and misunderstandings about rehab which makes it even harder for some people to accept help.
In reality, rehab can benefit your physical and mental health in amazing ways, allowing you to get back on your feet and live a life of happiness.
At OK Rehab, we advocate for the inclusivity of all clients. This means that we work hard to partner with rehab clinics across the UK that offer accessible treatment. We work alongside many clinics but only those that offer personalised levels of care.
This means that our clients can feel reassured that wherever they choose to accept treatment, their programme is best suited to their needs.
If utilised correctly, rehab can turn your life around. Not only will you get the chance to heal your physical health but also to work with licensed therapists to explore the root of your problems. You can also begin to repair relationships with loved ones that may have been damaged due to your substance abuse.
A typical day in rehab consists of nutritious meals provided by catering staff, structured therapy sessions, and free time to enjoy activities.
Do I need to go to rehab?
Do you find yourself constantly debating whether or not to attend rehab in Ramsgate?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Has your health decreased due to your consumption of drugs or alcohol?
- Have your relationships broken down or changed in a negative way due to heavy consumption?
- Do you continue to take substances even though you should be at work?
- Are your finances suffering because you spend your money on drugs or alcohol?
- Do you lie to people around you about your substance abuse?
- Have you tried quitting in the past but haven’t been able to?
- Have people around you tried to convince you to seek help?
- Do you struggle to make it through the day without consuming drugs or alcohol?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, it is likely that an addiction is present, and that professional treatment can help you reach sobriety.
How does OK Rehab help clients?
When you are ready to begin treatment, we ask that you call us on 0800 326 5559. This is the first step in the recovery process. From here, we will ask questions relating to your addiction, your health, your budget for treatment, and the location you wish to seek treatment in.
After this, we can begin to tailor the process so that we only recommend suitable treatment facilities within the Ramsgate area. With rehab, suitability is key and can help pave the way for your progress into sobriety.
At OK Rehab, we believe that everyone has the chance to turn their situation around, no matter their current circumstances. For over 20 years we have promoted accessible treatment for all.
How can I help a loved one access rehab?
Watching a loved one struggle with addiction can be heartbreaking, especially when they refuse to accept help.
The best way to overcome this is to show empathy. Listening and avoiding judgment can help them to open up to you about their fears concerning rehab. From this, you can attempt to work through this with them.
It is important to keep boundaries in place during this time. We advise concerned friends and family to also contact us at the telephone number provided. Talking to our team about your worries and concerns can help to take weight off your shoulders.
During your call, you can discuss interventions and how to effectively stage one. No matter the circumstances, remember that you are not alone.