If you are considering drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester or elsewhere in Hampshire, we have partnered with a wide range of exceptional rehab facilities to suit your specific needs.
A first-class residential rehab facility offers 24-hour care in a supportive and comfortable environment where you can safely go through your detoxification process and required therapy.
The experts and professionals within your chosen clinic will ensure that you leave the facility feeling refreshed, healthy, and ready to move on with your life free from any addictions.
Get the help you need from a drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester by calling us today on 0800 326 5559
How can you tell if you need drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester?
If you have become worried about your drinking or drug use, the chances are that other people have noticed that you have a problem as well.
It is not always easy to admit that you have developed an addiction, especially if your habit began as a recreational activity.
However, addiction can creep up on anyone and any continued use of any substance can result in an addiction before you have even realised it.
However, admitting that you have an addiction is often the most difficult and the most important first step.
The signs and symptoms of addiction will vary from person to person and can be dependent on the substance you are addicted to, however some common tell-tale signs that you have developed an addiction are:
- You need to take the substance in order to feel ‘normal’
- You spend a lot of time taking the substance or thinking about taking the substance
- You lie about the amount of the substance you have taken
- You have found yourself getting into financial difficulties in order to pay for the substance
- You have begun to withdraw from friends and family that are not involved in taking the substance – and instead choose to spend your time either alone, or with other substance users
- You have got into trouble at work or school due to poor performance as a result of taking too much of your substance of choice
- Your close friends and family have expressed concerns about your substance use
- You have stopped caring about your appearance
- You have lost interest in activities that you once enjoyed that do not involve taking the substance
- You may have got into trouble with law enforcement as a result of trying to source the substance
- You take the substance even when you know it is dangerous, for example, when driving or taking care of young children
If one or more of these scenarios is familiar to you, you may have to face the fact that you have a substance use disorder.
However, while it may be scary to admit that to yourself, it is important to know that you are not alone and there is help available for drug and alcohol abuse in Winchester.
Start your journey to sobriety at a drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester – call our expert team on 0800 326 5559
Why choose drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester?
The staff at a rehab clinic understand that every person is different, and therefore every addiction is also different.
Instead of treating addiction as a whole, they treat the individual to ensure that each person gets the most out of their time in the facility.
Every person who checks in to a clinic is assigned a key worker who will work closely with you throughout your stay and ensure that you are taking any medication you require and partaking in the therapies that will benefit you most, such as CBT, DBT or Group Therapy.
They will also recommend alternative and holistic therapies that they believe you will benefit from such as art therapy and acupuncture.
This mix of conventional and alternative therapies makes sure that your body and mind are both being taken care of so that your overall health is in excellent condition by the time you leave the facility.
Your chosen treatment facility will provide you with the medication and therapy you require in a comfortable and safe environment.
You will meet other people going through the same journey as you and you will have an opportunity to share your experiences with each other in group settings such as 12-step programs and group therapy.
There will also be downtime where you can have a nap, write in a journal or watch TV.
Your treatment plan will be tailored to your specific needs to ensure you have the best chance at maintaining your sobriety long after you have checked out of your facility.
To experience all the benefits of a drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester for yourself, call us today on 0800 326 5559
What treatments are offered in the rehab facility in Winchester?
Whatever drug and alcohol rehab facility in Winchester you choose will offer a range of treatments to suit every person’s individual needs.
There are a wide range of different therapies and treatments used, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Peer Support Groups
- Music Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Medically Assisted Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
Your chosen will put mental health first, so you will also have some downtime where you can unwind and enjoy a a wide range of activities – all while under the care of a team of healthcare professionals.
Many rehabs are situated in natural areas where the surrounding countryside and woods make for a calm and peaceful environment.
You could also take a short drive to the nearest beach and enjoy the clean ocean air.
Throughout your treatment program, you will learn:
- The root cause of your addiction
- Any co-occurring mental health issues
- Your triggers
- How to cope with your triggers going forward
- The consequences of your actions
- Problem-solving skills
- Setting goals to keep you on track
- How to mend and maintain personal relationships
- How to make better decisions
- The damage caused by substance abuse
- The importance of balanced nutrition
- The importance of routine
- Creating healthier habits such as daily exercise
- How to develop a healthy sleep habit
- Relapse prevention strategies
- How to maintain an effective aftercare strategy
To access these effective addiction treatment programs at a drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester, talk to our admissions team on 0800 326 5559
Contact us today
Don’t be afraid to contact us, we are here to help.
Call our team of experts today on 0800 326 5559 who will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have about attending drug and alcohol rehab in Winchester.
If you’re ready to overcome the disease of addiction and take back control of your life, we are here for you.